May 7, 2009

the parking meter i drew that day

parking meter in ball point pen.

what a symbol of frenzied, restricted time this thing is... kinda like my time here i think.  try and try to make it beautiful and its still just a parking meter, counting time, gray and metallic, void of person or passion.


i have grown exceedingly discouraged with the course of my life right now.  i don't see the point of getting twelve grand into debt over an art degree.  

pray for me if you think about it.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that it looks quite nice, although that may be because it was drawn accurately. Attempt to find beauty in everything Cas, even a parking meter can be beautiful.

I will pray for you.

Katie Mitchell said...

praying for you friend. miss you lots. keep at it... you're so close :)